ARACY’s shift to paid membership
Paid ARACY membership commenced 1 February 2017, a shift in response to members’ requests for a more active and engaged membership. In particular, members told us that they want more opportunities to engage with and contribute to ARACY’s work, and to influence the national directions of The Nest ... and we’ve delivered!
As part of the move, ARACY will continue to offer many free services which have been the mainstay of its ‘research to practice’ agenda – the weekly ebulletin, members’ event listings, publications, etc.
However, a range of new, enhanced member services will allow members to:
- engage with specialist information and high profile experts across the research, policy and practice sectors in areas of interest
- contribute to debates, decisions and strengthen our influence on important issues
- influence the national directions of The Nest
- share research findings and practice wisdom to promote the dissemination of evidence.
Our members are the lifeblood of ARACY and are critical partners in achieving our shared vision to improve child and youth wellbeing through collaboration and evidence-based action.
Join us and you will become part of an influential community of over 4,000 researchers, policymakers and practitioners.
As an ARACY member, you or your organisation will be joining a national network of researchers, policymakers and practitioners, united behind a shared agenda to drive positive change by advancing collaborative activities and evidence-based action.
As a member we welcome you to:
- contribute to ARACY’s work and influence the national directions of The Nest
- strengthen the voices advocating for evidence.