Event Date: 9 May 2017 to 10 May 2017
Venue: UTS Aerial Function Centre, UTS Building 10, Level 7, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW
The Centre for Social Impact (CSI), ARACY and the Social Impact Measurement Network of Australia (SIMNA) are proud to present Think Outcomes – a two day, multi-workshop conference in Sydney.
No matter where you’re at in your outcomes measurement efforts, we have a stream tailored to meet your needs and help you get to the next level.
Following the success of Think Outcomes in 2014 and 2016, this time we are focusing on the leadership of cultural change. We are going to explore how can you lead a cultural shift, communicate change, and bring others along on the journey.
Participants at Think Outcomes 2017 will explore best practices in the field of outcomes measurement. They will understand the challenges and opportunities facing their sector and organisation and will gain a deeper understanding of how to lead a cultural shift, communicate change, and bring others along on the journey.
Participants will still enjoy the regular plenary sessions which focus on leadership, culture and outcomes. They will:
- Gain insights into the latest thinking on outcomes measurement from Australian and International experts and learn how to put those principles into practice.
- Learn from exemplary case studies
- Attend panel sessions and explore:
- Where each sector is at with outcomes measurement,
- The progress being made,
- The implications of no change for the future, and;
- a vision and pathway forward.
The SIMNA Awards presentations will conclude day one, where we will hear real-life case studies in outcomes measurement.
Who will attend
Think Outcomes attracts delegates from small and large non-profits, corporates, all levels of government, and academia:
- Policy makers and program directors in federal, state and local government.
- Executive leaders and strategic managers in the not-for-profit sector.
- Analysts, academics, researchers and consultants.